Let’s Walk Through The Process For Launching Your Website.
We use the WordPress platform for 100% of our website projects. WordPress provides the user-friendly interface we need for site design, functionality, and management. This is the most popular framework on the planet and offers the most diverse uses for our clients.
OUR ZERO RISK GUARANTEE!
If we start your project and you change your mind, you do not owe anything.
If we complete your website and it’s not to your complete satisfaction and you don’t want us to launch it, you do not owe anything.
If we launch your website and you decide you don’t want it anymore, you can cancel anytime. If it’s possible, please give us 30 days’ notice.
Limited Time Offer – Design Fee is Waived. You only pay the monthly hosting & maintenance.
THE FIRST THING
The first thing we need to do is design the framework for your site. Here are three popular frameworks to get you online fast.
LANDING PAGE or as we call it a “ROCKET PAGE”
This is a great option for startup businesses or businesses that want to promote a product or service that needs a stand-alone online presence. This is a scrolling, single-page design that showcases the Who, What, When, Where, and How about a new business. Rocket Pages are also great compliments to traditional ad campaigns and Google Ad Campaigns because they offer a controlled environment to providing information in an attractive way.
- Rocket Pages are super organized and professionally designed for easy reading.
- Rocket Pages can be expanded into a multipage site very easily.
- Rocket Page sites can be launched fairly quickly with less content than a traditional website without looking sparse.
- Rocket Pages can grow in size as the organization expands and learns more about their audience.
- Rocket Pages can have, a “Call To Action”, blogs, links to social media, video content, and more, just like a traditional multipage site.
- Rocket Pages are custom designed based on your goals and content. We have a lot of examples to give you some ideas for your site. We will discuss them during your free consultation. Check out our Web Page Samples Tab.
Is a Rocket Page Website Design Right For You?
TRADITIONAL MULTIPAGE WEBSITE
This is a great option for small businesses that have more complex products or services or just have more to say. If you have testimonials, forms, customer service information, frequently asked questions, project galleries, staff biographies, and more, a traditional website would probably be your first choice.
Is a Traditional WordPress Website Right For You?
This is a great option for small businesses that have something they can sell online. You can use an eCommerce website for selling tangible products that you can ship to online products or services that are either downloaded or subscription-based. There are many options available for selling your business online. We use a combination of WordPress and Woocommerce. This is a hugely popular option. It provides the reliability, flexibility, and usability that our clients need.
Is an eCommerce Website Right For You?
NEXT REGISTER YOUR DOMAIN
If you already have a domain name, Congratulations! We are one step closer to getting your organization online.
If you need a domain name, we can help you register one through www.marketingpie.com.
You can do this on your own or with our help. It is really easy and very inexpensive.
If you have a logo for your organization, that’s great. We use the design and color scheme to make sure your web page complements the style of your company. If you do not have a logo, we can help you get one. Our simple logo design concept is free of charge. However, if you want to get a logo designed with more choices, we offer packages for logo design.
We can discuss your logo during our website consultation
CONTENT & DESIGN
If this were a brochure, what would it look like?
- What do you want people to know about your company?
- What is the style of your organization?
- What images and graphics are we going to use?
- What will be the main purpose of your website?
We will go over your content and design during our call.
WE HOST YOUR SITE ON A VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER
- Includes Link SSL Certificate For Security
- VPS Full Managed Server For Dependability
- Added Site Malware Detection Software For Addl Security
- Constantly Monitored Activity For Even More Dependability
WE MANAGE YOUR SITE FOR YOU
- No Technical Expertise Required
- We Make All The Changes And Updates For You
- We Provide Daily Site Monitoring and Updates
- Simple Updates and Change Requests
If you are ready to schedule a free consultation to discuss a new website scroll down and find a date available on our schedule and book your time. This is where it gets exciting!
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Select a date and time that works for you. During this session, we will answer all of our questions and see if what we offer is right for you.
There are no strings attached and we will NEVER harass you about anything.